기계 Project engineer : 0명
차체 조립설비 부문이나 차체 부품 관련 경험이 있거나 다른 종류의 설비제작 부문의 유사경험을 2년 이상의 경력이 있는 분, 혹은 기계전공자로서 영어 능통하며 한국어로 의사소통 가능한 신입사원의 지원도 환영합니다.
기타사항은 첨부한 Job description 참조하세요.
문의 : 248 759 3175
Wooshin North America provides body shop tooling and engineering services to automotive manufacturers in the North America. - Due to recent growth, Wooshin North America is now seeking an experienced, professional Project engineer to become a member of WNA as described below.
- Coordinating robotic production projects with company WNA and its customers.
- Thoroughly reviewing customer specifications and project proposals.
- Meeting customer described time lines and project objectives throughout the various program phases.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- The individual will be the primary customer contact and have technical expertise for overall project management, including but not limited to tool process, design buy-off, and build integration of the project.
- Management of installation and Commissioning at WNA and customer plant (make installation plan, check the progress, conference with customer, etc.)
- Throughout the life of project, candidate will confer with project staff to outline the work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others. In addition, candidate will work to continually strive to improve quality, delivery, cost, and safety.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal/ communication skills
- Computer skills :MS-Office / MS project / Autocad
- Ability to travel for service and installation, both nationally and internationally.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Other engineering
- 3 years of experience in design or processing work for automotive assembly tooling / welding systems, in addition to robotics and assembly related skills.