TOPIK results are valid for two(2) years from the time of test result announcements.
See test results -> http://www.topik.go.kr
National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education.
1. Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) application
2. Admission to Korean Universities or graduate school as a non-native Korean Speaker
3. Employment in companies and public institutions in both Korea and abroad
4. Aquisition of a Korean Language Instructor certification as a non-native Korean speaker
5. Obtaining permanent residency or other specific Visa types in Korea
6. For use in the ‘Korea Immigration and Integration Program’ operated by the Ministry of Justice