상기 링크에서 지원하실 수 있습니다
Provide or extend mechanical systems for new construction and/or renovation of industrial or commercial structures as requested by the client. Develop construction drawings and specifications which address the installation, interconnection and control of mechanical components within the standard building codes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Review and/or establish project scope, mechanical budget, necessary constraints and design approach with Project Manager and/or client
- Proper communication skills to be involved in design team / owner meetings and communicate directly with the owner and / or owner’s representative
- Prepare feasibility studies and project cost estimates
- Maintain working knowledge of latest building and codes used in the industry
- Formulate and lead design of mechanical systems including HVAC, piping, plumbing, and fire protection
- Perform and/or review calculations, formulate design of mechanical systems including HVAC, piping, plumbing, and fire protection
- Create engineering documents using computer aided design (CAD) technology utilizing Autodesk (Revit and AutoCAD)
- Edit or draft project specifications
- Conduct field measuring and checking at the construction site
- Review drawings for omissions, errors, overall quality, content accuracy, compliance with standards and codes
- Review product submittals for design content (shop drawings), specify action to be taken to reach specification compliance
- Maintain organized project file containing project calculations, correspondence, appropriate reference materials, etc.
- Assist with checking, standards review, and maintenance of master specifications
- Develop and mentor less experienced staff
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineeringfrom an accredited university
- Professional Registration preferred
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- 5+ years of related and progressively more responsible experience in Mechanical Engineering field
- MUST HAVE PROFICIENCY IN KOREAN LANGUAGE (SPEAKING, READING, WRITING)
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and Trane Trace 700
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
Since 1982, Ghafari Associates has taken a personal approach to highly technical projects in complex markets including: aviation, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, hospitality, K-12 and higher education. As a global team of engineers, architects, process designers, and consultants we blend insight with technological innovation helping clients elevate their efficiency, sustainability, and impact.
Continuously rated a Top Workplace to Work (https://topworkplaces.com/company/ghafari-associates-l-l/freep/) , Crain’s Cool Place to Work (https://www.crainsdetroit.com/cool) , and a Best and Brightest (https://www.ghafari.com/news-and-views/ghafari-is-a-best-and-brightest-company-in-detroit-chicago-west-michigan) company to work for in the US, Ghafari has made a name for itself through our culture, employee benefits, and portfolio of projects (https://www.ghafari.com/projects) .
Over a quarter of Ghafari employees have diverse identities that are championed by our growing approach to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide flexible work environments allowing team members a schedule that benefits them, whether it is fully remote, hybrid or an in-office experience.
Through career mapping, Ghafari employees are encouraged to seek licensure, coached for knowledge growth, and provided opportunities for management and mentorship roles if interested. Our robust internship program recognizes undergraduate and graduate students from across the world, having an over 90% success rate of hiring our interns after graduation.
Join our team and work on forward-thinking projects all around the world. Ghafari’s global reach creates an environment where individuals can build professional relationships while building sustainable and cutting-edge facilities. Are you ready to take that leap? Apply now! (https://www.ghafari.com/join-the-team)
Ghafari Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability in order to use our online system to apply for a position at Ghafari Associates, LLC, you may apply for positions in the following ways:
Connect to our job portal (https://ghafari.jobs)
By fax at 313.436.8624; Attn: Human Resources
By mail at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126; Attn: Human Resources
In person at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126.
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions or additional accommodations that are required, please contact 313.441.3000 for assistance.
It is Ghafari Associates, LLC’s policy not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital, pregnancy or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, status as a qualified individual with a disability or a protected veteran, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance.
Fully Remote, Hybrid, In Office
JOB ID 2022-1985
JOB LOCATION US-MI-Dearborn